[Ncabs] 2009 National Association of Blind Students Annual Meeting Recordings Now Available!

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 2 03:49:41 UTC 2010

Good evening everyone!!

       Tonight I'm pleased to announce the availability of the recordings of
the 2009 NABS Meeting held during the NFB Convention in Detroit Michigan
last summer. The wait is finally over!If you wish to stream the meeting
audio or download the .MP3 files for offline listening visit:
http://www.nabslink.org

    The direct link to the access page is:
http://www.nabslink.org/conventions/nabs_2009.shtml

        You can listen/download individual agenda items or a complete
recording of the entire meeting in one large file by selecting the
appropriate links on the page at the above URL. Be advised that the
recording of the entire meeting is over 200 MB and will take a while to
download. Best wishes from Mary and myself for a blessed Easter.

Peter Donahue
"Will you come and awake our lost land from its slumber
      And her fetters we'll break, links that long are encumbered.
      And the air will resound with hosannas to greet you
      On the shore will be found gallant Irishmen to greet you."
Will You Come to the Bower
Traditional Irish Folk Song