[Ncabs] NCABS December Conference Call

Cala Estes cala.estes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 02:47:20 UTC 2010

Hi everyone!

Come join us for our December conference call where we’ll be talking
about the Washington Seminar coming up in January. We’re all very
excited about the upcoming opportunity to address various issues to
our Congressmen. We’ll also be discussing the Crispy Cream fundraiser,
as well as going over our philosophy questions from last month.
The call begins at 9:30 PM on Monday the 13th. I hope to see everyone
there. We have a lot to talk about.
Call in at, 712-432-3900. The access code is 3866158.

See you on the call!

Cala Estes,
NCABS Secretary