[Ncabs] stident seminar ad

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 08:15:22 UTC 2010

I agree, it works, and that's awesome! I just have a couple of
questions. Traditionally, seminars have been from 9-5, so are we
changing it to 10-4? And, it could be the way JAWS is reading it, but
is the time and date of the seminar up near the other information
about it? JAWS read it after the info about NCABS and the NFB, so I
was just curious. I think it should be up near the bullets about the
seminar. Also, I think the drop off location should be on the flyer,
GMS Penland.

It's awesome! Thanks Preston for all your work! It is always evident
that you are dedicated, and you have already done a lot for NCABS, and
we appreciate it.

Cindy

--
Cindy Bennett