[Ncabs] Please Help Recruit Presenters for Washington Seminar

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Mon Dec 27 17:30:50 UTC 2010

Dear NCABS members and leaders,

     I got this message from the CT affiliate president about Washington Seminar.  Even if you are not going, please help distribute this message.  The National Association of Blind Students is looking for presenters at Washington Seminar.

They are seeking anyone who "has participated in sports, community service, study abroad, or anything that the blind are not traditionally found as participants in."  If I were able to attend Washington Seminar, I would be eagerly volunteering under the sports category.

The entire forwarded message is below this one.  For your convenience, I have deleted all of the intermediate text.

Justin