[Ncabs] NCABS January conference call!

Brice Smith brice.smith319 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 02:54:59 UTC 2010

Hey Everyone,

Happy New Year! For those of you who have started back at school or
work, I hope your year is off to a great start!

We will have our first conference call of 2010 next Monday, January
11, at 9:30 PM. We'll give more details on our second anual student
seminar coming up in March, so be sure and call in! The call in number
is 712.432.3900 and the access code is 3866158.

If you cannot make the call, you can register and obtain more
information about the seminar at our website at www.ncabs.org. I hope
you can join us Monday night!

Brice Smith
President, NC Association of Blind Students