[Ncabs] NCABS July Conference Call!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 23:40:03 UTC 2010

I hope all of your summers are going well!

Our July conference call on Monday July 12 at 9:30 P.M. is going to be
exciting, because Abigail Lanier, one of our students,  has
volunteered to share her experience of receiving a guide dog through
Guiding Eyes. She will speak about making the decision to apply for a
dog, the experience of training with her dog, and transitioning in her
daily life. So, if you are considering getting a dog, just have
questions, or can relate with your own dog, join us!

We will also be discussing the state convention coming up in September.

The call-in number is 712.432.3900 and the access code is 3866158.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Cindy Bennett
1st VP: NC Association of Blind Students