[Ncabs] Trip to National Center in Baltimore

Gary H. Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Mon Mar 8 15:25:25 UTC 2010

The Wilson and Nash-Edgecombe Chapters have a trip to the NFB headquarters
in Baltimore scheduled for the week end of May 14.  The cost for riding the
bus is $50 for each individual.  Please make checks payable to Wilson NFB
Chapter.  Maile them to Judie Watson; 2406 McNair Street; Wilson, NC 27893.
The deadline for reserving a seat is 4/15/10.  After this date there will be
no refunds for cancellations because the money will have been committed to
the bus company by this time.  There will be no charge for meals, but we're
asking that everyone make a contribution to the Center for them.

The bus will be leaving from Wilson Mall in Wilson at the old Korger's
Grocery Store located at 1501 Ward BLVD. At 7:30 AM.

It'll be departing from Shoney's Restaurant in Rocky Mount at 8:30 Am.  The
physical location is 6951 NC 4 exit 145; Battleboro.  If you need more
specific directions, there phone number is 252-985-1338.

Our activities will include touring the building; visiting the technology
center and the Independence Market; seminars; going out for supper on
Saturday night; and maybe meeting with the national president, Dr. Mark
Maurer.  Call Patricia Tessnear at 252-291-3405 or Charles Parker at
252-977-1960 if you have questions.