[Ncabs] May conference call!

Sean Mealin spmealin at ncsu.edu
Sun May 9 16:32:48 UTC 2010

Hello,

The call will be on Monday, May 10, at 9:30.  For those who may not know,
the call always takes place on the second Monday of each month.  The time
is always 9:30, and the call in number is always the same.  To quote from
our website (www.ncabs.org):

If you would like to join us, or just introduce yourself, the North
Carolina Association of Blind Students holds monthly conference calls to
discuss business and connect with our members. The calls are held on the
second Monday of each month at 9:30 PM and usually last between thirty and
sixty minutes. The calls discuss upcoming events and news, and are open to
all members and non-members alike.

If you would like to join us, call (712) 432-3900, and when prompted for
an access code, type 3866158.

Our website is a great source to find out information about many things.
You can also find contact information if you have a question that you
don't want to send on list.

Sean Mealin
College of Engineering – Computer Science
North Carolina State University

spmealin at ncsu.edu

(C) (336) 772-2507