[Ncabs] Announcing nabs membership conference call live streaming!

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 01:20:06 UTC 2010

Hi! I really like this option. It made it much easier for me, since I
don't have speaker phone. Holding the phone to my ear for an hour is
hard for me at the end of the day with low energy, and the volume on
my phone is not high enough for me. I *loved* the streaming, and
followed the meeting tonight with gratitude. Thanks for taking the
time to make this option possible!

~Jewel