[Ncabs] NFB of NC newsletter

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 14:21:05 UTC 2010

That's strange, I haven't gotten my e-mail of the News and Views yet.
I've been receiving them for months...maybe it's in spam.

I think submitting information to News and Views about the Sutdent
Seminar is a smart idea. I will also be including it in the Wake
Federation of the Blind newsletter (Wake County, which is where the
seminar takes place). Some of the most likely people are right here in
Raleigh *grin*

On 11/8/10, Cindy Bennett <clb5590 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I got my first News and Views via email, and it was great to be caught
> up on the various happenings of local chapters around the state. If
> you would like to receive the quarterly newsletter via email, send an
> email to nfbncnewsviews at yahoo.com with your name and address and
> request to receive News and Views.
>
> That being said, I think the students should submit reports to the
> newsletter. I will definitely be submitting a Washington Seminar
> report, but the next deadline is January 30th, before Washington
> Seminar. So maybe some of the board could include information on the
> 2011 student seminar as it will be a lot more defined by then and
> information on how to register? Just a thought.
>

> --
> Cindy Bennett
> uNC Wilmington Psychology major
>
> clb5590 at gmail.com
> 828.989.5383

~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!
Treasure Chest for the Blind: http://blindtreasurechest.blogspot.com