[Ncabs] Retinal Implants

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Mon Nov 8 17:16:44 UTC 2010

I do not, Heather, but I recommend looking on the website of the news station whose program discussed it.  They almost always have more info than is on TV and links to further info.

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle