[Ncabs] Good Luck, Preston!

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 21:14:03 UTC 2010

I wish Preston had told me about this, asked for my help with it. I
would be willing to come and help on Monday...Preston, you can give me
a call at 833-2764 if you want help. It's never a bad thing to ask for
help from other members...

On 11/11/10, Salisbury, Justin Mark <SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu> wrote:
> Everyone wish Preston good luck with the Krispy Kreme fundraising day at
> Wake Tech on Monday!
>

> Justin M. Salisbury
> Undergraduate Student
> The University Honors Program
> East Carolina University
> salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu
>
> "It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
> without accepting it."    -Aristotle

~Jewel
Check out my blog about accessibility for the blind!
Treasure Chest for the Blind: http://blindtreasurechest.blogspot.com