[Ncabs] krispy kreme

Preston Johnson psjohnson2 at my.waketech.edu
Thu Nov 18 17:59:31 UTC 2010

Hello fellow NCABS members. Due to circumstances beyond my control, The Krispy Kreme presale ticket day has been pushed back to the November the thirtieth. The sale will be from ten thirty am until two thirty pm. Anyone who wants to participate is welcome to join in. We need help hanging up flyers or posters and taking orders at the table. Anyone wanting to be involved can contact me or just show at Wake Technical Community College 9101 Fayetteville Road, Raleigh, North Carolina 27603 between ten am and three pm. We will be setting up tables in front of the Library Education building by ten thirty am. Sorry for any confusion or ambiguity.

Preston Johnson
919-520-1898
psjohnson2 at my.waketech.edu