[Ncabs] My Email Address

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Thu Nov 25 23:23:42 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Please change the email address that you have listed for me.  I've brought it up to individual people as needed, but now, I'm broadcasting it to everyone.  ECU changed its student email address format in May 2010.  My old address was forwarded to my current account for about 6 months, but that service has expired.  jms0529 at ecu.edu is now useless.  My currently email address is listed in my email signature.  I'm also using it now.  Be careful not to save the NCABS mailing list address when saving my address.

I hope that everyone has an excellent Thanksgiving and is feeling ready to start selling doughnuts!

Your Esteemed President,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle