[Ncabs] more krispy kreme

psjohnson2 at my.waketech.edu psjohnson2 at my.waketech.edu
Tue Oct 5 21:53:54 UTC 2010

We can sell any of three ways. We can sell tickets for a free dozen of original glazed doughnuts, or we can presell with money up front, or we can presell without money. I have order forms but if we sell tickets we have to pay out of pocket to Krispy Kreme first. If we chooses the presell option we can collect at least some of the money first to minamize the risk out of our treasury. If we sell pver a hindred dozens our price goes down to three dollars a dozen, and we make three dollars a dozen proffit.
Preston S Johnson
psjohnson2 at my.waketech.edu