[Ncabs] more krispy kreme

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 02:44:39 UTC 2010

And one more question, because we obviously havent asked enough, are
we purchasing the actual doughnuts we are going to sell at wake tech
or wherever from the vouchers, or is there a group discount on buying
boxes of doughnuts? What i mean is, are the doughnuts we sell coming
from the 100 vouchers?

Cindy