[Ncabs] Fwd: [Nfbofnc] a little weekend work?

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 03:32:45 UTC 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lusi98 <Lusi98 at nc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 22:57:13 -0400
Subject: [Nfbofnc] a little weekend work?
To: nfbofnc at nfbnet.org

Hi guys.

We need to keep the pressure up on our elected officials. I really
like the way Johnna Simmons does her lobbying. First she emails
everyone and then a few days she follows up with a call. If any of you
have anything that works well for you please share.

Although all legislators are home for the weekend, lots of them spend
Saturday and Sunday responding to emails. So the weekend is a great
time to email them. You might get a direct answer. Remember the
pattern: firstname.lastname at ncleg.net. The switchboard is closed, but
if you have a burning desire to leave a voice message on an official's
phone, this information can be found on the legislative homepage.
www.ncleg.net If you still can't find a number call me and I'll look
it up for you. (919-341-6526.) You can also continue to contact the
governor, too. governor.office at nc.gov or 919-733-5811.

Tell the Legislators:
1. keep Accessible Information Service for the Blind and Disabled in the Budget.
2. Negate Executive Order 85 section 7B.

Governor
*** Resend Section 7B of Executive Order 85.

Thanks for your hard work.

Lusi