[Ncabs] NFB National Convention

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Tue Aug 9 20:31:40 UTC 2011

I, personally, am interested.

What I would like to note to April is that it seems like there is another parent who comes on the scene every year, but they don't seem to stay long.  I think they might just feel alone and leave because of it, but if you get started and wait, it won't take long before more parents come on the scene.  Outreach is key.

I also want to tell you all that there were 3 North Carolina high school students who attended the NFB Youth Slam in Baltimore this summer.  I am inviting them all to come and bring their parents to the state convention.  There were many other high school students who attended our student seminar.  They might come and bring their parents, as well.

It is very possible.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD