[Ncabs] nabs December membership calls.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 18:28:22 UTC 2011

Hello all,
  A quick reminder  regarding two calls  that  are coming up on
Sunday.  The first is  only for high school students, so please take
note of   pass word to any  you may know of.
 The second call is for  any and all  students.
  Please take note of  start times so you don’t miss out.  We hope you enjoy!

(For  High School Students  only!): of Blindness and Federation Philosophy
Do you want to learn more about the positive philosophy of blindness
that we in the National Federation  of the Blind believe in?

Join the high school committee as we talk about the  NFB’s Philosophy
of blindness.

When: Sunday, December 18, 2011.  6p.m. ET.
 (nabs December membership call)
Home for the  Holidays:
Do you have concerns about addressing your blindness with family and friends?

Are you wondering about how to approach them about your independence?

Joine us on communicating with your family and friends about,
blindness, independence, and positive attitudes.

When: December  18, 2011 at 7pm Eastern

 Both calls  Will use the Following  call-in  information.
Call: (712)775-7100

Pass code: 257963

Happy holidays!
 The Nabs membership committee.