[Ncabs] dsb contacts

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Wed Feb 16 05:40:25 UTC 2011

We need to call these offices.  Emailing them is good, but calling helps so much.

I have already taken care of Greenville.  Sharon said she can do Charlotte.  Cindy said she can do Wilmington.  Brice said he can take care of the Raleigh DSB office.  Is the Winston-Salem one the same one that everyone keeps calling the Greensboro office?

Cala, are you served by the Asheville or WInston-Salem office?

Do we have anyone from Fayetteville?

Thank you!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle