[Ncabs] dsb contacts

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Wed Feb 16 15:32:54 UTC 2011

Thank you, Sean and Cala.

I suppose I only have experience with one DSB counselor.  The one in Greenville is much better with phone calls than emails, but that may just be him.

If we don't have anyone served by the Fayetteville office, we'll need a caller for that office.  Is anyone willing to step up and call them?

Thank you!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle