[Ncabs] 2011 Seminar Exhibit Info Sheet

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sun Feb 27 06:17:01 UTC 2011

Hello, again, everyone!

 I am re-sending this list to everyone.  I made one very small change to the sheet.  I changed the title on the first column from "exhibitor" to "exhibit" to be a little more valid.  Please keep and distribute this copy of the exhibit information sheet.

Thank you all!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle