[Ncabs] NCABS January Conference Call

Cala Estes cala.estes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 01:09:42 UTC 2011

Hi everyone.

I hope the New Year is going well for you so far. We have an exciting
call this month. With the NFB Washington Seminar drawing closer, we’re
focusing a little more on legislation. We will have a special guest on
the call Monday night; Lucy Radford will be talking to us about how to
go about contacting our representatives. She will have a lot of good
information to share, so don’t miss it!
We will also be discussing our own NCABS spring seminar, so be sure to
come and find out all about that as well. We have good things planned
for this year, and we want you to be a part of it.
The call starts Monday, January 10th at 9:30 PM. The number to call
is: 712-432-3900, and the access code is 3866158.

Getting involved and addressing issues to our government is very
important. It truly does make a difference. I hope to see everyone on
the call Monday night.

Cala Estes,
NCABS Secretary