[Ncabs] Washington Seminar Fact Sheets

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 19:34:28 UTC 2011

I am pleased to announce that Washington Seminar details can be found
at this URL, http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Washington_Seminar.asp

The fact sheets for the 3 issues are available there, and I have
attached them to this message. If you are going to Washington Seminar,
please take time to download the attachment and begin learning the
issues. Even if you are not going, become familiar with them as we
will likely need constituents to call about these issues in the
future.

Thanks, and I look forward to another great seminar!

--
Cindy Bennett
uNC Wilmington Psychology major

clb5590 at gmail.com