[Ncabs] BrailleNote mPower for Sale

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 15:32:29 UTC 2011

I am selling my BrailleNote mPower BT 32, Keysoft 7.5. If I had to pick the
top three best qualities of the unit they would be the crisp Braille
display, the context sensitive help system and ease of menu navigation. It's
a nice workhorse, and given Humanware's trade-in program, it could be
upgraded to something even better. My reason for selling is nothing more
than a preference for the laptop and the fact that the mPower has sat around
for a while. It's perfect for the busy college student, working professional
or computer enthusiast who'd like a unit to tinker with.

>From the manufacturer's website:

The BrailleNote mPower BT provides a choice of output options by combining a
crisp, high definition Braille display with clear, responsive speech.

Features
. 32 cell refreshable Braille display
. Nine-key Braille keyboard
. Speech output
. Effortless thumb navigation by line, sentence, or paragraph
. One-handed mode for people with limited mobility
. Context sensitive help and indexed user guide
. Serves as a Braille display for PC's screen reader
. Weight: 1.3kg / 2.9lb
. Dimensions: 25cm x 15.5cm x 5cm / 9.9" x 6.1" x 2"

The device comes in its original box and includes the unit, carrying case
and AC adapter. The list price for the unit is $6,195. I'll send it over to
you for $750 and include shipping. We'll use PayPal, and it goes out the
same day if your payment clears before 3:00 PM East. If you find a published
and legitimate price somewhere with a better deal, send over the link, and
we'll chat.

Let me know if you're interested.

Regards,

Joe Orozco