[Ncabs] FW: [Nabs-presidents] Notes from 06/07/2011 Presidents meeting

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Thu Jun 9 01:41:55 UTC 2011

Dear NCABS members and leaders,

    Lea Williams, of Lincolnton, NC, and I were on the NABS presidents call on Monday.  Attached, you may find the notes/minutes from our meeting.  Please take the time to read them.  I promise it won't take long.  This is important information for NABS state affiliate members to know.

Thank you!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD