[Ncabs] NCABS June Conference Call

Cala Estes cala.estes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 14:39:14 UTC 2011

Hi Everyone.

Come join us on our June conference call this Monday night at 9:30 PM.
We’ll be talking more about the Durham Bulls fundraiser we have going
on, as well as the youth conference later on in the summer. State
convention is right around the corner too, so we’ll be discussing that
as well. Don’t forget to ask one of the NCABS leaders about purchasing
a ticket for a Durham Bulls game this summer. NCABS is planning to
attend one of the games as a group, and it will be a fun event for
everyone.

To join the call, call in Monday at 9:30 PM. The number is
712-432-3900. When prompted for an access code, dial 3866158. You
don’t have to be a member to join in, so I encourage everyone to come.

I’ll see you there!

Cala Estes
NCABS Secretary