[Ncabs] Important: Blind Students Needed to Test E-Books at Convention!

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 01:14:04 UTC 2011

For anyone who is going to this:

I will not be going but I believe that this is the same people that my
college uses for our math books. In our classes, we have to use a
program on the internet that we call math labs. This sight is not
fully excessible for blind people.
You can read the work but you need a mouse to click on the edit box to
write your answers.
If this is the same people, will someone pass the message for me that
this needs to be fixed. I spend hours a week in the learning center
just doing my math because I can not do it myself for this reason. you
are also able to read your math book on this sight but once again it
is an image and I am not quite sure on how to translate it so Jaws can
read it. I believe though I could use K1000 but have not tried as of
yet.

Thanks.
Lea Williams

skipe;