[Ncabs] Post-Seminar Conference Call

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Wed Mar 9 02:44:14 UTC 2011

Dear NCABS members and leaders,

After the seminar, we could have a conference call on Monday, March 28, at 9:30 pm to discuss the seminar, get to know new people, and just talk about anything that we weren't able to discuss at the seminar.  There would be no business on this call.

I like the idea.  Does anybody else like the idea?  I am using this email as a probe to make sure that people would actually come if we have a call.

Please respond!

Thanks,

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."    -Aristotle