[Ncabs] Post-Seminar Conference Call

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 06:19:50 UTC 2011

Hi all,
 Just happened upon the post...
 sounds like that would be a wonderful thing  to do,
 possibly mentioning the call and the cll-in info at the end of the
day would be a good way to close it out.
 I  have not seen the ajenda (nor do I need to) but I hope there is a
place in there to touch on ncabs and nabs, just as a good way to  set
the stage and backdrop (to show that ncabs isn't  something that just
poped up the day before the meeting).
 have a good night.
   Good luck you guys, you will do wonderful!
  Darian