[Ncabs] Raising Cane 5K Invitation

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Mon Mar 21 01:55:31 UTC 2011

Dear NCABS members and leaders,

    Thank you all for a phenomenal seminar!  I had such a great time, and I heard tons of compliments from attendees and vendors alike.  I am forwarding to you an invitation that I recently received for a 5k race coming up this weekend, and blind people are the target audience.  Do you all remember how we told you that blind people can do anything?  Here's a great opportunity to get out and get involved in the community, too.

Your President,

Justin Salisbury