[Ncabs] NCABS feedback form on the 2011 student seminar is live!

Cala Estes cala.estes at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:09:59 UTC 2011

Good morning everyone,

I hope you're having a bright and beautiful Tuesday. For everyone who
attended seminar this past Saturday, the feedback form is available at
www.ncabs.org. Just click on the 2011 student seminar link, and look
for the send feedback link.

The form consists of three fields, two of which are optional. There is
a space for your name, e-mail address, and your comments. Keep in mind
that the name and e-mail fields are completely optional. This allows
you to send comments anonymously by leaving them blank. However, we
won't be able to respond to your questions or comments if these fields
are not filled in.

I hope everyone takes a few minutes to make some comments on the
seminar, be they good or bad. We can't improve what we don't know
about.

And remember, we are having a call on Monday, the 28th at 9:30 PM.
Visit www.ncabs.org for the phone number, or other ways to join us.

We also have a facebook group!

Look for NCABS on Facebook, and join us there.

Cala Estes

NCABS Secretary