[Ncabs] NCABS May conference Call

Cala Estes cala.estes at gmail.com
Sun May 8 03:57:52 UTC 2011

North Carolina Association of Blind Students
May conference Call

Sorry for the late notice guys, summer break is tripping me up!

Come join us on our may conference call. It begins at 9:30 PM this
Monday (the 9th). The call in number is 712-432-3900, and the access
code is 3866158. With the murger of the departments of services for
the blind, deaf and hard of hearing, and vocational rehabilitation on
the line, we really need to band together as an organization to take
action. It will be a hot topic for this meeting. This is your chance
to speak out and make your voice heard as a blind student.

I hope to see you there.

Cala Estes
NCABS Secretary