[Ncabs] State Convention Ad Book

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Wed May 11 22:50:01 UTC 2011

Dear NCABS members and leaders,

     Attached, you may find the form that the NFB of NC is using to garner advertisements for our state convention ad book.  Please use this letter to recruit companies that wish to advertise.

We are not only looking for a donation; they are getting something in return.  Don't feel like you're asking for a handout; this is a business transaction, or, as we call it in economics, a trade.

As an economics major, I have studied advertising, and this is well-priced advertising.  Contact every business you know that might be interested!

Thank you so much!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD