[Ncabs] Fw: Urgent blindness legislation action needed

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Thu May 12 03:04:36 UTC 2011

This is quick and easy.  I got the message earlier tonight when it came straight from Lusi, and I emailed the Pitt County senator immediately.  It only takes a few sentences stating your position.  Plus, they're more likely to read a short email, anyway.

Thanks!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD