[Ncabs] Needed: a lot of good blind folks

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Fri May 20 02:08:25 UTC 2011

From: Lusi98 [Lusi98 at nc.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 9:41 PM
To: ;
Subject: needed a lot of good blind folks

Hello Again, All.

This coming Tuesday the Senate DHHS Appropriations Committee will be meeting to discuss the Health and Human Services section of the budget. As many of us as possible need to be there. It will help our cause if the senators can see a whole lot of blind folks sitting in the audience watching their proceedings.  Afterwards we can divide up and walk through the halls speaking to folks in the various offices. We can urge the legislative assistants to ask the official they work for to vote against merger. If we are lucky we may catch some senators or representatives. This may be the best time for a lot of blind folks to make a showing downtown. Please let me know if you can come so that I can get an idea of how many people to expect.

We will meet in room 643 in the Legislative Office Building, located at 300 North Salisbury Street. There are parking garages on Editon Street, a couple of blocks away. If you need more information please email or call: 919-851-4817 or 919-341-6526.

Until Tuesday,
Lusi

P. S. Please keep the barrage of calls and emails going!!!