[Ncabs] NCABS Report at State Board Meeting

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sun Oct 9 23:15:01 UTC 2011

NCABS members and leaders:

The NFB of NC state board meeting will take place on Saturday, 10/22, in Greensboro.  We have the opportunity to either send a representative to the meeting to give a report on our behalf or submit a written report to be read at the meeting.

I would like to discuss this report at our next conference call, which is tomorrow, Monday, 10/10, at 9:30 pm.

Your President,

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD