[Ncabs] cell phone info

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Fri Oct 21 16:34:14 UTC 2011

You can most likely buy a Samsung Haven online.  It is a great phone.

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD