[Ncabs] FW: Update - Urgent

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Tue Oct 25 23:04:19 UTC 2011

Please help with this survey!  This company generously provided money to help us with our seminar last year, and they might be willing to do it again, especially if they see our people responding to their survey.

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD