[Ncabs] CAF Grant

Alan A. Chase achase11 at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 18 01:52:54 UTC 2011

Hey Justin,

Yes, there are lots of possibilities with this.  Daniel is also working on the possibility of Camp Abilities here in North Carolina, which would be a super exciting event.

GMS Alumni Association is committed to keeping recreational activities in its programming for next year as well so we may apply for some funding too.

I'll give you a call this week.

Alan

---- "Salisbury wrote:

=============
This brings up really exciting possibilities for the student seminar.  Let's talk about this on the phone sometime before the NCCVIB call.  Call me when you can, and I'll hopefully be available.

...or the next EYE conference

Thanks for posting!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD