[Ncabs] April 2012 Conference Call: yes we do other stuff besides the seminar

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at live.unc.edu
Sat Apr 7 20:41:57 UTC 2012

Hello fellow blind students of NC and everyone else:

We will be having our April conference call this Monday (April 9) at 9:30.
As usual:
Number to dial is 712-432-3900
Access Code is 3866158

We will be discussing the state seminar, the You-Improving-You Conference, and probably some other stuff. Come join us and maybe I'll think of more witty things to say in the next email if there is a good turn out.

Hope all of you enjoy your Easter and Holiday weekend!

Kevin