[Ncabs] Conference Call Minutes

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Tue Aug 21 02:04:30 UTC 2012

North Carolina Association of Blind Students
Special Conference Call
August 20, 2012
9:30 PM

Members in Attendance:
Justin Salisbury (President)
Kevin Currin (Secretary)

Start Time: 9:35 PM

1. Deciding whether to enter negotiations with the North Carolina Conference on Visual Impairment and Blindness again
After much consideration and discussion, we decided not to enter negotiations with NCCVIB again for the 2013 seminar.

2. Setting an occupant limit for the student duplexes at the state convention
We decided to limit the duplex apartments to 10 people per apartment, which is the number of sleeping spaces per apartment.  If more than ten people of either sex register, we will find another place for them to stay.

End Time: 9:53 PM

We look forward to seeing all of you at the state convention!

Justin Salisbury

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD