[Ncabs] Brochure help

Justin Salisbury PRESIDENT at alumni.ecu.edu
Wed Aug 22 01:59:07 UTC 2012

Ashley:

If you don't get the responses you need from this listserv, I encourage you to join the National Association of Blind Students listserv and ask on there.  There are many more people on that listserv, so your chances of getting good advice are even greater!

You can join at this link:

Good luck!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Class of 2012
B.A. in Mathematics
East Carolina University
president at alumni.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD