[Ncabs] Washington Seminar

Alan A. Chase aachase1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 01:26:48 UTC 2012

Fellow Students,

Gary has confirmed with me that there is no specific cap on the number of
those from North Carolina who may attend Washington Seminar.  If you are
absolutely sure you wish to attend please contact both Gary and I.  Be sure
to consider all possible expenses, such as travel, food, and housing.  Be
sure to check your class, work, and volunteer schedules.  It is extremely
important that you are serious prior to agreeing to attend.

Thanks.  Alan

--
*Alan A. Chase, M.Ed.*
Occupational Course of Study Teacher, New Hanover County Schools