[Ncabs] Student Financial Aid Info

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Sat Feb 18 03:03:33 UTC 2012

In the message below, you can find information on student financial aid.  Some of it is from the government, and some of it is from outside sources.

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The Honors College
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD