[Ncabs] Conference Call Part 2: let's make a baller seminar

Gary Ray ghraynfbofnc at charter.net
Mon Feb 27 01:22:16 UTC 2012

Gary Ray will be returning from Emerald Isle.  And, before anyone gives me shit, I was visiting a hotel as a possible site for an NFB of NC State convention, so I am on NFB business...what is that I hear in the back of the room?  Shut UP!  I am on Federation business and that is FINAL!

So, I'll miss the call.  I'll be in Raleigh starting on the 5th.  Justin will stay in touch with me if there are things I need to do from the Seminar site.

It will be a killer event!

I have agreed to put up $100 for the scholarship breakfast in Dallas.  I hope Cindy applies.  I hope some of the rest of you do, too.  Money to use for college, even if it is only for beer is essential.  Don't forget the state scholarship, too!

Best!

gary