[Ncabs] January 2012 Conference Call: Get Ready for Seminar cause its coming!

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at live.unc.edu
Fri Jan 6 03:23:45 UTC 2012

Hello Fellow Blind Students of North Carolina!

Happy new year!

Time to start off the new year with some enthusiasm about March. And no I'm not talking about March madness entirely, though it is part of it. Rather, I am mostly referring to our very own student seminar which will be held on Saint Patrick's Day (March 17). Please Please Please come to the call because we need all of you (yes you) to give us imput and help out in any way you can.

As usual:
The number to call is 712-432-3900 and enter access code 3866158.

We will get everything going around 9:30 on Monday night (January 9).

Cheers to a great semester for everyone!

Kevin