[Ncabs] Minutes for today's Called Meeting about Seminar

Currin, Kevin kwcurrin at live.unc.edu
Sun Jan 15 02:25:03 UTC 2012

Hello Fellow Blind Students of North Carolina,

Here are the minutes for the called meeting that the NCABS officers had today:

-----
Attendance
Justin Salisbury (President)
Kevin Currin (Secretary)
Lea Williams (Vice President)
Alan Chase (Treasurer)
Lunch is now from 12 to 1:45 for NCAER.
NCABS can do from 12 to 1 and start our general sessions at 1:15 and go to 1:45.
General Session: 1:15 to 1:45. National rep, getting involved with NFB, NAABS, NCABS, and local NFB chapters.
Breakout session 1: 2 to 2:45
Breakout session 2: 2:50 to 3:35
Breakout session 3: 3:40 to 4:25
Title Sponsor Talk:
Conclusion: door prize give away, reflection on how seminar went

Price for Student Admission
Online registration and mail in registration fee will be cheaper than paying up front at the seminar because we have to order the lunches two weeks in advance.
$10 for pre-registration and $15 for payment at the door.

NCABS Table at Exhibit Hall
We need to have someone at the NCABS table to talk to students and everyone else about NCABS. We also need to have someone at the registration table. The NAABS rep will be at the NCABS exhibit table.

Seminar Contact
We will make an email address that NCABS seminar questions can be sent to.
-----

Well there you have it.

Have a great weekend!

Kevin