[Ncabs] Seminar Updates

Salisbury, Justin Mark SALISBURYJ08 at students.ecu.edu
Mon Jan 30 04:50:26 UTC 2012

Quick Student Seminar Updates

We will have a representative from the National Association of Blind Students: Shelby Ball, NABS Treasurer.

A few folks from Georgia are coming, including the President of the Georgia Association of Blind Students.

We have confirmed a tactile graphics breakout session and the opportunity to have athletics breakout sessions.

Thanks to Alan Chase, the Wilmington DSB office is distributing paper copies of our flyer to all of their clients.  It is my dream that we could get all DSB offices to do this.  Please contact your local DSB office and see if they are willing to do the same thing as Wilmington, and let me know about your success!  I'm working with Greenville.

Keep up the hard work!  This event will be awesome if we all do our part!

Justin

Justin M. Salisbury
Undergraduate Student
The University Honors Program
East Carolina University
salisburyj08 at students.ecu.edu

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.”    —MARGARET MEAD