[Ncabs] GPS Technology Presenter Needed

Cynthia Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 04:36:25 UTC 2012

I'm not sure if he'll be there, but Jack Mitchell often hosts a table
in the exhibit hall. He is a distributer for Humanware among other
assistive technology companies, and I know they make the Trekkor and
that the Braille Note has a GPS. I know there is an Apple showcase,
but there are a couple of apps that are great. There is Around Me,
Ariadne, my favorite Navigon, among others.

If you ask for a NABS rep, maybe they can help. Request one soon.
Charlotte is a large airport, and we could probably send someone.

Cindy